As an experienced Civil Law Notary, commissioned since 1996, I have expert knowledge of basic and complex notarial acts.
Bonded and insured, I provide mobile notary services to individuals, lenders, title and escrow companies and signing agencies. I will travel to your home, office, coffee shop, hospital, nursing home, correctional facility, or other location. Hours are by appointment only.
FOR INDIVIDUALS - BASIC ACTS
- Documents must be signed by all parties in my presence.
- Signers must be alert, cognizant, and have an understanding of document.
- Authentic acts require two witnesses; arranging witnesses is client's responsibility.
- Current picture identification is required of all parties, including witnesses.
- No signings will be started before 7am or after 6pm.
- Payment in full is expected at time of service (credit card or cash).
- I am not an attorney and will not offer legal advice. Services limited to providing basic explanation of document and obtaining signatures.
FOR BUSINESSES - LOAN CLOSINGS
My areas of expertise include: Mortgage Refinances, Reverse Mortgages, Home Equity Loans, Cash Purchases, Loan Modifications, Business Loans, Debt Consolidation, Personal Loans.
Challenges are addressed at the table and properly executed documents are returned promptly via your choice of prepaid courier. Same day service, eDocs, and scan/fax-back available. Commercial laser printer utilized for all eDocs. Fee varies.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Additional fee applies to document preparation, if needed.
- Additional fee applies if witnesses are to be provided by Notary.
- Convenience fee applies to signings on holidays, at correctional facilities, or same day/rush.
- Additional fee applies to travel in excess of 20 miles from 3770 Monroe Highway, Pineville.
- Payment in full is within 45 days, even if loan does not fund. Requests will not be honored from signing agencies with accounts past due.
PRIVACY & INFORMATION SECURITY
Information is confidential and will not be disclosed to a third party without Client’s written consent or a court order. Printed documents are transported in a locked, waterproof and fireproof case; executed documents remain with Client – copies are not maintained by Notary.